1. I am a great mountain driver.
2. Both sides of your brain are engaged while driving through the mountains.
3.You should not read while riding in a car going up a mountain.
4. I get sick at 4118 ft of elevation and need time to acclimate.
5. People should honk their horns like they do in the mountains of Puerto Rico while turning narrow roads.
6. It is the best place to be unplugged. No cell signal.
7. Summers should always include a trip to a cool mountain and waterfalls.
8. Hummingbirds are hard to photograph. Butterflies are not.
9. Google maps on your iPhone is useless. A road map atlas is priceless.
10. At 41, I am still far too young to live on top of a mountain.
The most important thing I learned is that I need my family like crazy and I need his family as much as I need mine.
|1. Ms. M and Mama J. 2. Mama J giving us history 3. Baby M reacting to the fall. 4. The Grands. 5. Ms.M and Butterfly|