I am so happy... Those were the words muttered by him at around midnight while the wood was burning in the fireplace and a unscheduled cup of coffee was being consumed. To me it was so much more beautiful than the words I love you. Those are the words that I constantly long to hear being addicted to them the way I am and all but I am so happy it sounded like a symphony.
The following are images that I took while waiting for someone to do a shoot for.
This is what I saw when I looked up...
When I looked down...
Tomorrow is election day exercise your right to vote this warrior will be at the polls.
And if you wish to help those that are in need at the moment.
You can donate your help in the following ways:
* Text REDCROSS to 90999 to quickly and easily donate $10
* Text STORM to 80888 to quickly and easily donate $10 to the Salvation Army
* Text HUMANE to 80888 to quickly and easily donate $10 The Humane Society is working to rescue animals that were left behind and to provide shelter.
Or you can make donations to specific areas affected by the storm:
* The items on this Amazon Wish List go directly to Staten Island Sandy Relief.
* The items on this Amazon Wish List go directly to Moms New Jersey Sandy Relief.
* For Far Rockaway Recovery, click here.
* See New York Times list of ways in which you can help.
Or Visit the Red Cross website.
Happy Monday peeps... Stay Sweet!